I Found the "One" I love.

I remember the first time I saw it, so ordinary, yet it caught my attention in a way none other like it ever has in the past. I looked on in admiration and thought to myself that it was a piece of beauty. It went away from my sight and I stood still, pondering on it, and then it happened! Another one, same like the first came by. I looked on in complete awe until it went away. Then another, and yet another! All the same, leaving me captivated, as one beholding her true love. My heart began to skip, my lips became dry, and my voice got caught in my throat. I was speechless as I tried to make sense of what had just happened. Was it a mere coincidence or was it the answer to the question I had asked myself earlier that day?

Even now, I do not know the real answer to the question. However, I do know that I haven’t stopped thinking about it, or stopped feeling it's closeness since that first day. Like one ponders and dreams of a love far away, I ponder and dream about it. Like a divine occurrence, my heart skips to let me know when one is close by, and I look up to behold it again. No day passes by without my thinking about it, and how it will not be long before my love and I are finally together.

If you haven’t guessed it by now, I am talking about a CAR!!!

Comments